- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
:V originally from my kaiju clock, but yeah, will be turning these guys into stickers! might include a breach sticker, and possibly some other misc. things too idk
they’re also transparent ahuuhuuhuu
A tiny cheerful Knifehead ornament! It comes with a removable Santa hat, that way after the holidays I can turn him from a festive Knifehead to your everyday Knifehead. I think I’ll make him into a brooch.
Now I just have to go buy blue garlands. Pacific Rim felt ornaments + Kaiju blue garlands = a perfect tree.
Inspired by every student whose told they can’t be an artist because it doesn’t “make enough money”.